Contact & MapHow to arrive
Via delle Sette Chiese 3
South Tyrol / Italy
The Sigmundhof farm is located in Pinzago, a small village above Brixen (approx. 3 km), at 800 m above sea level, nestled in the mountain landscape of the Monte Ponente, in a very quiet location – and yet not out of the way.
Safe to reach even in winter.
- Brixen motorway exit – 7 km
- Motorway exit Klausen/Chiusa – 10 km
- Brixen railway station – 2.5 km
- Bolzano regional airport – 40 km
- Innsbruck international airport – 85 km
- centre of Brixen – 3 km
- cableway to the Mount Plose ski area – 8 km
Arrival by car:
- Coming from the north, take the Brenner motorway (A22) via Innsbruck and the Brenner Pass to arrive directly in the holiday region of Brixen / Valle Isarco – Eisack Valley.
- After exiting the motorway at Brixen Nord/Pustertal (or Brixen Süd/Albeins), continue in the direction of Brixen and follow the signs for Monte Ponente (Velturno-Pinzago).
- After about 2.5 km (above Brixen) you will find the exit for Pinzago on the right – just after the sports ground.
- Now follow the road for about 0.5 km until you reach our farm, which is located directly behind the inn on the left-hand side of the road.
Arrival by train/bus:
- Brixen is a stop for all InterCity and EuroCity trains on the Innsbruck – Brenner – Verona route.
- From the train station in Brixen you can take a bus to Pinzago several times a day; the nearest bus stop is approx. 200 m from the farm.
- Are you coming by train or bus? On request, we will gladly pick you up at the nearest train or bus station and take you back when you leave.
Arrival by plane:
- The nearest airports are in Innsbruck (85 km) and Bolzano (40 km).